Friday, May 9, 2008

Mr. Hockey

Sorry that I have not updated my blog sooner. Evan is currently in his second 8 week session of skating lesson through the Learn to Skate program in Lakeville. He is doing really well. He can actually skate now!! He loves to go to open skate with Karl. He really loved the outside rinks this winter because he could play hockey with his new little hockey stick. Karl is also taking adult skating lessons and has joined a hockey league called Just My Speed. He loves it. I think that playing hockey is something he has always wanted to do. I haven't had the opportunity to watch him play yet, but he tells me that most of the people don't know how to stop. Thankfully he does!! Here are a few pictures of Evan skating and a short video. Evan is going to try some other sports this summer. Hopefully soccer and t-ball. I know with Karl's interest in hockey, Evan will want to play on a team as soon as he is old enough. I feel my pocketbook getting lighter already!!





No comments: