These little letters are just paper covering cardboard letters. My sister did this for my niece and I loved it. So now Claire has one too!
The window treatments were from her room in our old house so I just bought the quilt to match.
The dresser, night stand and head board were Evan's in our old house. Karl painted them white and we added new drawer pulls. Evan got a new dresser to match his new loft bed!
I love this book shelf. It fits perfectly between the door and the closet.
This little chandelier was my sister's idea (thanks, Bec!). It looks so cute. We waited about 2 months for it to come in, but it was worth the wait. We love it.
Karl put this closet organizer together that we bought at home depot. She has plenty of space for all of her pretty tutus (she calls all dresses and skirts tutus!)
1 comment:
This is soooo cute! I love the room. I really love that chandelier. Where's it from?
Post a Comment