Monday, August 31, 2009

Two for One

Well, the big day has FINALLY arrived. Evan lost his first (and second) tooth. We have been waiting for months for the very loose tooth on the bottom to fall out. He was very careful about not biting into things with that tooth and wouldn't let Karl or I anywhere near it! Well, today we noticed that the tooth was turning black (I know, gross!). We told Evan that it would need to be pulled out if it didn't fall out by the end of the day. At dinner, Evan wiggled it, bit into his taco and cried about having to pull it out. I looked over at him toward the end of dinner and saw a very large hole in his mouth. He hadn't even noticed, but both bottom teeth had fallen out! We found one on his plate so I made him spit his food out and we thankfully found the other one too! He was very excited and ran to the mirror to see his "hole"! We were all very happy to finally have the loose teeth out. Can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings...





No comments: