My sister had an appointment yesterday morning so I watched her kids for her. So for about 2 hours, I had 4 kids who were 4 years and younger. It actually went very well. I gathered up all my courage and took all four to the park near our home. They all played very nicely and we even had a snack there. I must admit that I felt like I needed four eyes to watch all of them at the same time, especially the two smaller ones, who could get up to the top of the slides in a matter of seconds. The park was still very wet from the morning dew. So we ended up with 4 very wet, dirty kids. They sure had fun.....
Anna and Claire
William playing with the mulch. Don't mind the pick shoes, he had to borrow some of Claire's!!!
Evan and Anna playing on the slides. They had more fun climbing up the slides rather than going down!
Isn't she cute?
I don't think that this turned out too bad. It was hard work trying to get all four kids to look at the camera. I was just glad that I got them all to sit down!
No comments:
Post a Comment